Friday, December 2, 2011

Rest in Peace my dearest

No matter how many times you experience loss, it still hurts just as bad as the very first time. This morning December 2, 2011, we lost an amazing friend and really someone I considered part of my family, Carl Bos. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't breathe and wanted to throw up all at the same time. But all in all, I know that everything happens for a reason. I don't know what God's reason is, but I don't have to. I have to have faith that He won't give me anything more than I can handle so I will press on and lean on his strength as I am running very thin on my own.

To Carl - "my honey bunny"
I know that you are in a better place. I know that you aren't in any more pain. But I will miss your humor, our terms of endearment, the little thoughtful gifts and most of all our morning talks. You always started my day out at work with a smile. Rest in peace my good friend. We love you and miss you already, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!