Saturday, January 7, 2012

Getting my groove back - post baby

Just read an article by Danielle Hampton on HelloGiggles.com
It is so true! I hate getting ready in the morning because nothing fits right. I used to take pictures off myself with my hubby or puppy and think that I was cute or attractive but now I just see a blob and it can get down right depressing sometimes. Itbespecially hits hard when I think about being a rolemodel for my daughter.i want her to have confidence in who she is, her abilities and how she looks. I mean I know its nothing I can control but it still bothers me that if I am not happy with how I look how can i expect her to be?

The three suggestions that Danielle Hampton makes are golden. I can personally attest to the first one. Getting ready in the morning really does help. It just gives me a little extra pride in how I look so that i can hold my head up high. Along with this one I think one more thing can be added along the same lines...wear cute under garments. I love Victoria Secret but I can't afford that all the time.stop really anything that is cure will do. And for all you grinch's out there who say you don't wear stuff like that because it s not comfortable, I say balogna! you can find stuff that is comfortable too.i don't wear anything thats not comfortable.

On that note am going to take a nap to let my back heal.

Disclaimer- if something is spelled wrong its because I am using my phone and fight proofread sgml ther auto-corrects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!