Wednesday, December 5, 2012

In a Funk

I don't like this one bit. I don't like having a long-distance relationship. This is exactly why I always said that I didn't want to marry a military man, because I didn't want to be alone for so long. I hate this. I can't sleep. I don't really eat. And I just want to be there in Colorado. I want my family back together. Brian, Izzy, Vini, Ryot, we ALL need to be back together.

This whole year has been crazy. Horrible pain in the Spring, but God was faithful. Happiness, intimidation and complete abandonement of all of my "reasoning" in the Summer, but God was faithful. Now another absence accompanied with a little (or a lot) of insecurity, financial trouble and lack of communication in the Fall/Winter, but God is still faithful.

So God has me exactly where He wants me.
I know that.
But right now, if I'm honest - which I am - I would have to say, I DONT LIKE IT.

To explain more of my heart...
I love that God is speaking to me in a way that I have never experienced before. I can clearly feel His presence and prompting in my life.
I am so incredibly thankful to God for His provision.
I can only praise and worship Him for His goodness to me.
I know that God has me exactly where He wants me. In a place where I HAVE to depend on him because I don't like my exterior circumstances.

I just miss my husband. I miss my family. I don't like being alone. Or sleeping alone.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations" Deuteronomy 7:9

God is faithful and I am forever grateful for His sovereign provision in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!