Wednesday, December 12, 2012

In Limbo

I dont know how to say what I want to say or what I need to say. I do know that I am mentally and emotionally exhausted.

As of right now, Ryot and I will not be moving to Colorado. We will be Texas residents for at least a little while longer. There are many factors that have gone into this decision. Some I agree with and some that I don't. I don't understand why certain things happen but for now I guess I don't have to. Right now I am trying my hardest to submit to my husband and honor the Lord.

I need to find my validation in the character of God. I need to be completely satisfied with His presence and trust that His will is perfect.

There are pro's to both going to Colorado and staying in Texas. And that is what I am choosing to look at.

For whoever is reading this, if you can just pray that God will lead Brian and my heart in His direction and will. My sole desire is to glorify God by being obedient to His word and will.

I can't sit here and lie and say that my heart isn't breaking to be in Colorado with my husband. But this, I guess, is where God has me right now. I don't know how we are going to make it work but we just have to. I am choosing to trust in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!