Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Christmas Time!

Well, I'm slightly annoyed at the shipping process for Christmas presents. They brag and boast on tv about out the Priority Mail Boxes save you so much time and how they are so much more cost effective. That is crappola! First off, they don't make the boxes big enough to ship presents. They are small so you have to ship WAY more than 1 box....costing about the same as if you were going to send the big box through UPS. And then its a hassle to try to print the labels online. There wasn't a size listed on the big box that I had, and all that it said online is small, medium or large. So I will have to go to the post office and wait in the oober long line. But I shouldn't complain too much because I waited until now to ship them off.

Ok, I'm done complaining about the Post Office. It's Christmas time! Only 5 more days! I'm so excited! I'm so excited to get pictures of the kiddos opening their presents. I'm so excited for my husband to open his presents and to see his face. He is like a little kid in ALMOST every way on Christmas....the only way he is definitely not a kid is that he doesn't wake up with the sunrise to open presents. I usually will wake him up. heehee! But he shakes, smells, pokes, weighs, and anything else you can do to a present to try to see what it is. He is so bad! I'm going to have to find a good hiding spot for next Christmas.

Well, this year we will be sending out Christmas cards! I am so excited. Brian and I took pictures at a Target Studio yesterday and created a cute Christmas card to send out. We won't pick them up until Christmas Eve so they will be a little late....but look at it as a surprise gift! Think about it- you have opened all your gifts, and given everyone hugs, and the plans for the new year starts rolling in then- WHAM! -you get a Christmas card from the Taylor's! It will be a pleasant surprise! :) Well, anyway below are some of the pictures that we took yesterday. Hope you like!!!

















I will put pictures on here from the Christmas Party once I get them off of my camera and on to the computer!

Love and Kisses,

Kayla Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!