Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shoo Fly don't bother me!

I will admit my hormones have been a little crazy. I'm past the crying stage now so I don't just randomly burst in tears which I'm sure has been a blessing for Brian. I'm past the craving of rice and beans which is a blessing for me. I'm past the major nausea stage which has been a blessing for both of us. But I'm just feeling icky lately. I can't really describe it any other way. I'm feeling lonely. I'm feeling fat. I'm feeling just plain icky. Not over exhausted or really sick, but just really gross. I've entered the nesting stage which I'm thinking is a little early but I don't mind. I'm cleaning like  mad woman. Top to bottom- vacuuming, dishes, laundry, super detail dusting, organizing, etc. It's ridiculous, but its nice to walk into a clean and fresh house at the end of a long work day. It's the little bit of satisfaction I have been getting from all of this other ickiness. I know it's not a word, but spare me.

I don't know if you've noticed in my album that I have been losing weight. Well I started gaining weight....a whole pound and a half. woot woot! So now, I'm really watching what I'm eating. I'm eating more frequently throughout the day, still drinking the same amount of water- which is a LOT, and eating more salads and fruit. I don't mind gaining weight. I don't have a crazy self image problem or anything like that. I want to do whatever is going to be healthiest for the baby. But I also don't want to gain 100 pounds and have all of that excess weight to lose after the baby is born. I want to make it as healthy and easy for both the baby and myself. : ) win-win.

I haven't noticed a real change in my clothing except it is definitely hard- well actually, impossible to button some of my pants over this little girl growing in me. So for the past 2 days I have worn dresses. I was made fun of the first day because it was a fitted dress. So because I have been blessed with a big caboose as my Granny says, it looked like I was pregnant in my belly AND my butt. I was told that I would receive an F on the red carpet. hahaha I had to check my emotions upon first hearing it, but laughed as I said that I'm not wearing the dress for fashion but because I don't have to button it around, over or under the belly. haha. The dress I wore today I was told is acceptable, but I just think I look like a huge elephant. This same fashion guru who has passed me today and failed me yesterday said that all pregnant women no matter how skinny they are have those days where they feel fat. *sigh* Good, so I'm not completely alone. Thanks Nids for your guidance! I'm glad I can be your comic relief! : )

So yes, I do have nausea, I am completely exhausted everyday no matter what I do, I do have weird mood swings, I have to pee ALL the time, and I feel fat every second of everyday. But none of it matters, because I am the happiest mommy to be in the world that I am being given the chance to watch this little one grow. I have always had mad baby fever, and now I am going to have my own family. It is so exciting to have a child with the man I love. To bring another cousin, grand child, great grandchild, and sister for Izzy and Vini into the world. I can't wait to hold her and kiss her and help her grow. I can't wait to watch Izzy and Vini meet her for the first time. I can't wait for them to have the bond of siblings. I can't wait to watch Brian make funny faces just to see his little girl smile. I can't wait for my Granny to hold her lucky #7 great grand baby. I am so excited and happy and just overwhelmed with perfect wonderful emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!