Thursday, May 26, 2011

Almost together....

Brian went to visit the kiddos this past weekend. He left on Friday, picked the kids up from their last day of school, and came home on Tuesday. He was supposed to come home on Monday night but his flights were delayed, so Tuesday he was finally home! It was my birthday so it was a WONDERFUL birthday present!

Every time I talked to Brian on the phone it was the usual- "How are you? Tell the kids I say hi. Take LOTS of pictures!" haha So now I have some pictures to share with you!










So this is my almost complete family. Brian- my handsome husband. He is so charming and so funny. Instantly lovable. Izzy- My beautiful, strong-willed, talented step daughter. She is gonna be a great leader one day. And Vini- My mischievous, handsome, smart step son. He is probably gonna be a millionaire one day. lol I just can't wait until we are all together again. The next planned trip is September. The baby will be 3 months old, and we can have everyone together. I am planning on getting pictures of all the kids and of our whole family.

Being apart is challenging. Being a step mom is challenging. But it is also rewarding and I wouldn't have it any other way. All I can do is try to live my life in a manner that gives a good example to the kids, and that provides a happy home to all that enter.

I can't wait to meet my sweet baby girl. I can't wait to see the kiddos again. I can't wait for my family to be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!