Friday, May 20, 2011

no plans

Woke up extra early this morning so that I could help Brian pack and get him to the airport. He is visiting the kiddos this weekend. He was gone all day today, will be gone all day Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday. I will pick him up around 10pm on Monday night. So this weekend I have plans to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! : ) Actually I plan to buy a few things that I still need for the baby, clean a little and relax a lot. I had a couple Braxton Hicks contractions this week so I am just going to rest, relax and put my feet up. Hopefully go to the pool and get a little sun?? We shall see...

As soon as Brian picked the kids up he said they asked for me. : ) You have no idea how happy that makes me. I miss them so much and really wish that I was there to take pictures and share in the fun. Their laughter is so contagious. While talking to Brian on the phone I heard their screams and laughter as they played with their cousins and it made my heart ache. I can't wait to see them. I can't wait to hold them and give them hugs and kisses. I can't wait to get a complete family picture. Hopefully we will be taking another trip to visit the kiddos in September. This way, we can see them and they can meet their little sister in person! I can't wait. I wish we lived in Colorado so that we could be closer to them all the time. Hopefully this will be a possibility in the future. HOPEFULLY!

Well, I have had a REALLY long day and am going to go home and relax. : ) peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!