Wednesday, August 10, 2011

just rambling on...

Lately I have been going to the gym when Brian gets home from work. I have been able to sweat some stress out and get some mommy alone time. I love my little girl, but it is nice to have some time to gather my wits. I haven't lost any more weight, but I am positive that things will improve. I have a wedding to prepare for! Not my own, but my friends. I'm a bridesmaid so I have a beautiful dress to fit in. The dress that she picked out is AMAZING so I want my body to be better so I look just as amazing as the dress. : )

I am a list maker. I make lists of everything. I make lists of the lists that I need to make. OCD much? yes, sometimes. I just like the feeling of crossing something off my list. It motivates me to get things done faster. I have already started my list for this weekend. So far, it includes items such as cleaning, organizing,cleaning out my car, re-doing my budget, going to the pool, working out, and print out pictures to scrapbook. If I could convince my husband to go to the park with me I would. BUT it has been over 100 everyday and my poor Colorado man can't stand the heat. Maybe I will take Emma to the park myself. 

I am so excited to go to Colorado in September. When I see them, it will have been 11 months since the last time. That is way too long. Brian, of course, got to take trips to see them, but I was pregnant so I couldn't travel. I wish that I could say I had a great relationship with their mom and everything is easy...but that is definitely not the case. It is more along the lines of....she hates me...and the baby. But such is life for me. It's not easy, but I wouldn't have it ant other way. Izzy and Vini are amazing. They are smart and strong and beautiful. Their laughter is contagious and my life wouldn't be as wonderful without them. I can't wait for Ryot to meet her big sister and brother. I can't wait for them to have a relationship. I can't wait until Ryot gets a little bit older so she understands when we talk about them...but all in due time.

Well, I will conclude my ramblings for today.....

Later gator...

Kayla Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!