Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Silly Looking Jungle - A Story of Friendship

Once upon a time, a purple snake who's name was Pink (Caedi) was sssssslithering through the silly looking jungle when he got stuck in the slimy muddy rainbow pond (Caedi). The pink Gorilla, who's name was The Muddy Sock(Avery), came to rescue the slithering snake. Then The Muddy Sock said, "I'm going to eat you up after I rescue you." "Oh no!" Said the snake! "I dont like this at all! I don't want to get stuck!I want someone else to rescue me.(Caedi and Charlotte)" So the Gorilla went away. So, next the Snake King who's name was Giant Snake (Charlotte) came to rescue the purple snake named Pink. Giant Snake king said, "I will rescue you, Pink(Caedi)". So the Giant Snake King used his tail (Sean) to pull Pink out of the mud. After Pink got out of the mud, he apologized to the mud for getting stuck. (Sean) Then gorilla named The Muddy Sock came back to the snake named Pink and the Giant Snake King and said "I'm sorry" (Caedi) (for not rescuing the snake and saying he would eat him) Then the gorilla gave the snake named Pink a hug (Sean) and a sorry card (Caedi). Then they were all friends. They decided to have a party. They ate cupcakes (Avery), a beautiful princess cupcake (Charlotte), cakes (Sean), spaghetti (Sean), sticks (Gabe) and they drank soda (Caedi). Then they danced music (Gabe) from the Fresh Beat Band(Caedi). And they lived happily ever after. The End.(Caedi)


This story was written by Caedi, Sean and Gabe Mortell and Charlotte and Avery Griffin. Background screaming credit goes to Baby Ryot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!