Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brand new!

Why hello there!

I haven't had a blog in years! Well, really ever since LiveJournal. I thought it would be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends...I have always been a writer anyway.

Currently, Brian is in Colorado celebrating Izzabell's 6th birthday! He flew in for her actual bday which was on Thursday. They went to the park, got to play with their cousins Joey and Taryn, went to the zoo, got new school supplies, and had a birthday party today. They have been busy little bugs! From the pictures that Brian has sent me, I can tell that they are having fun! I will have to put some pics up when Brian gets back with the camera....which is tomorrow. I am so glad for him to come home. I know it will be bittersweet for Brian-having to leave the kids with their mom and coming home-but it will be very nice to have him back. It's hard to sleep without him. I'm not complaining though. I know there are plently of wives out there, like my cousin Jennifer, who don't have their husbands with them for extended periods of time. I am lucky to wake up next to him every morning. I just miss him. I'm allowed to feel like that. :)

I went to the International Market today with my friend Nidia. It smelled really bad of fish and was very cramped, but it was sooo much fun! We walked down EVERY SINGLE aisle!

There was cheese and corn flavored icecream....


And then when regular popcorn just doesn't do the trick there's.....SUPER POPCORN!!!!!

All in all it was an amazing experience. I will definitely be shopping there more often. Especially since I got the other two things that I have been looking EVERYWHERE for! It reminds me of my aunt and uncle's house. :)

Well, I think it is a little past my bed time. Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

Love and kisses,

Kayla Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!