Monday, August 16, 2010

Everything's bigger in Texas?

Well at least, Nikki's belly is bigger. No, I'm not being mean....she's pregnant! The majority of my friends and some family must have sent out a memo that I didn't get because there has been a BIG baby BOOM. I just had the wonderful privelage to go to one of my best friend's baby showers this weekend. i flew in Friday afternoon and I left Sunday evening. I got to help her pick out a stroller, create a game for the baby shower, spend much needed quality time and take her pregnancy pictures! That was so much fun! I missed my honey so much, but I really enjoyed spending time with my friend and her family. It didn't hurt that I made some new friends along the way. It's always nice to make new friends.

Here are a couple of the pictures that I took of Nikki and Monster No Name No Name. I will be able to tell you his actual name when his dearest mother makes up her mind! :)

Enjoy!







She is so beautiful and I can't wait to see her again!!! Miss and love you Nikki, Monster No Name No Name, Family, and Puppies! I wish many blessings and much love for all of you!

Love and kisses,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!