Saturday, February 26, 2011

No Bueno

I haven't been feeling very good lately. I would 75% of it is just pregnancy blah and 25% is allergies since it has been really windy lately. I wake up in the morning and I can't breathe because my nose is stuffy. By mid day I'm free and clear and not feeling stuffy, and my throat doesn't scratch anymore, and I'm not coughing. But I'm just exhausted! And I don't have a lot to do at work. It's not like I am taking care of toddlers, or working in retail, or doing my old photography studio job where I was constantly up and down. I sit in my office and stare at a computer. I occasionally am on the phone. I occasionally have to get up to grab something from my box or put papers in other peoples boxes. It's not physically taxing. But it IS physically taxing. I am tired all the time. By the end of the day, I'm worthless. haha. I can't think, my feet are swollen, and I just feel miserable. I will then go home and cook dinner and crash. I have been going to bed at 8pm every night. I usually sleep until 630....which by the way is NOT when Brian's alarm goes off....it's just my internal clock I guess. Oh, and that is not an uninterrupted sleep either. I get up at least 3 times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. When I wake up I feel like I just fell asleep. So by friday, I am a zombie. I trudge into work with no energy and I feel miserable. My stomach hurts, my whole body aches. I mean, I know I have low blood sugar so I get queezy if I dont eat enough, but this is ridiculous. So yesterday I did all that I NEEDED to do at work and I went home early. I instantly changed into pj's and fell asleep on the couch. I slept off and on while watching random tv shows. I can't really explain it. I just feel miserably exhausted and my stomach just hurts or just feels blahgrossyuckewww all the time. Hopefully this is just a phase and I will be feeling better soon??? I don't know...I hope for my sake and for Brian's sake. I'm sure he is ready for me to be my normal self again too....

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure it is called "being pregnant." It takes a lot of work to make another human being!!!

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!