Monday, February 14, 2011

What a blessing!

Well, first I want to say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!


Next, I have been minorly stressing over what I was going to do since I don't have any maternity leave with my job. I called around to a lot of places and they won't take newborn's until they are 3 months old. I would LOVE to be able to quit my job and just be a stay at home mom, but I can't. It's not possible for us right now, so I came up with the work from home option. : ) I brought the idea up to my big boss today and he said that he didn't mind if I did that at all. We are actually going to be taking my desktop from work to my home to use since my laptop isn't very good for work. I can still use my laptop but the screen is broken so I have to hook it up to my TV so that I can see the screen. haha I know I'm ghetto!!!!

So YAY for our family and a HUGE answer to prayer! I know that at least for the first 3 months I will be able to work from home so that we won't be too financially burdened. Now what happens after those 3 months is another prayer request. I am hoping that I will be able to still stay at home and work instead of having to spend $1000 a month on day care. Plus I just feel more comfortable spending time with her instead of some stranger who has 10 other kids to pay attention to. It breaks my heart to think that I might not have a choice....so I'm hoping that my bosses will be happy with my work so that I can bring up to them possibly staying home and working. I don't see why I would have to come back to the office at all, but hopefully they will see it that way too....Any and all prayers are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!