Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Painful lack of gallbladder

I can't live like this anymore. I can't do it. Everyday I'm uncomfortable. Everyday I'm in pain. Some days are worse than others. Most says I can manage the pain and I throw on a smile to push through it so nobody notices. But I don't want to be uncomfortable anymore.

So, hello Google!

I searched a ton of different things that coul be causing discomfort and what it all points back to is my diet. When I got my gallbladder out, my Doctor said that after a couple months I could eat whatever I wanted. Yeah but he didn't tell me that I would pay major consequences for not watching what I eat and follow a restrictive diet.

Here are the lists of the foods to avoid:
-strongly flavored spices and condiments
-caffeine containing beverages (includes decaf and caff
Coffee)
-tomatoes
-citric juices (cranberry, orange juice, pineapple juice)
-fatty foods(fried meats, deli meats, potato chips, French fries, fatty or fried pastries like donuts)
-alcoholic drinks
-dairy products (whole milk, butter, cheese)
-high fat salad dressing
-gas forming veggies (broccoli, Brussels sprouts,cabbage,garlic,onion, cauliflower, turnips, pickles.

Here is a listof foods to include:
-caffeine free tonics
-all lean, tenders meats
-skinless poultry
-fish
-eggs
-low fat/skim milk products
-eggs
-soy beans (including tofu)
-white/brown rice
-pasta
-veggies except everything listed on that list


So time for a compete life change!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!