Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Priorities In Love

He told his wife that he had a crazy idea. He was going to ride his bike across country, from California to Maine, to raise money for women and orphans. He would do shows in the different cities and all the proceeds would go to raise money. She burst into tears and his heart sank thinking it was a horrible thought. Then she said "I can just tell that you are following what God is telling you to do. When you follow God I fall even more in love with you. I just wish I could go with you." (Mark Schultz's conversation with his wife a couple years ago)

I don't care if my husband has a 6 pack.
I don't care if he makes a million dollars.
I don't care if he is famous.
I don't care if he has a beautiful singing voice.
I don't care if he is a genius.
I don't care if he has the best dance moves.

I fall more in love with him when he prays for and with me.
I fall more in love with him when he shares with me what God is teaching him.
I fall more in love with him when he serves me and Ryot.
I fall more in love with him when he is loving and patient.
I fall more in love with him when he is encouraging.
I fall more in love with who he is and who God is shaping him to be everyday.




PS> My husband does have the BEST dance moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!