Thursday, January 3, 2013

150 Days to a Healthier, Happier Me

150 days.
There are 150 days until June 1st, 2013. Just 5 days before Ryot's birthday. What could I do in 150 days? Think about it.
150 focused determined days of becoming a better me.
150 days to actually be fine with getting my picture taken.
150 days to be happier with how I look.
150 days to feel comfortable in my skin again.
150 days to have something to be really proud of.
150 days to shed this baby weight that I have not had on me for 18 months.
150 days isn't a lot in the scheme of life.

I can't go to the gym. I can't afford special shake mixes or weight loss pills or exercise equipment. But I do have will, determination and my own body weight as resistence. I have a couple hours that normal people are awake at night after Ryot goes to bed. I say normal people because I would go to sleep when Ryot does every night if I didn't feel so lame. But I can stay awake. I can do it. I have room in my living room to work out. I have no excuses...except work out clothes. That I'm seriously lacking. But I will make it work. I already changed my diet to work with my lack of gallbladder, so now I just need to stick to it more closely and work out.

Day 1. Starts now.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you, darling! It takes a lot of courage to tackle a major life change! I completely understand about not wanting your picture taken or being comfortable in your skin. I've been battling problems with acne for almost two years now. (This is why there are like 5 pictures of me from that whole time! I'd get like 1 nice skin day/month, but I'm still trying to figure out how to heal my skin.) Anyway... I've been tossing around the idea of going into online health coaching, and I'd love to try to help you (if you at any point find you need guidance) to see if I've even got what it takes. I've read a lot, I feel like I know a lot, and I've put into practice quite a bit, but it's always different for someone else, ya know? Just let me know! And even though I haven't seen your sweet face in a year, remember I'm always here for you, love, no matter what is going on!

    ReplyDelete

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!