Monday, January 14, 2013

Medley

You think I'm pretty without any make-up on. You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong. I know you get me, so I let my walls come down, down.

The telephone is singing, ringing, It's too early don't pick it up. We don't need to we got everything we need right here and everything we need is enough. Just so easy, when the whole world fits inside of your arms, don't really need to pay attention to the alarm. Wake up slow, yeah, wake up slow.

I wanna love you, I want to love and treat you right; I wanna love you every day and every night: We'll be together, with a roof over our heads to share the shelter in a single bed; Is this love - is this love - is this love - Is this love that I'm feelin'? Is this love - is this love - is this love - Is this love that I'm feelin'? Wo-o-o-oah!

There is no combination of words I could put on the postcard and no song that I could sing, but I can try because this is your heart and this is our dreams and they are made out of real things. Like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned loving. Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart, like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing, it's so much better when we're together.
When I said “I do”, I meant that I will ‘til the end of all time. Be faithful and true, devoted to you, that’s what I had in mind, when I said “I do”.

I want to be beautiful, make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart, and be amazed. I want to hear you say, who I am is quite enough. Just want to be worthy of love and beautiful.

And now, I need to know is this real love, or is it just madness keeping us afloat? (Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-mad)
And when I look back at all the crazy fights we had, like some kind of madness was taking control. (Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-mad) Yeah

It's not a silly little moment. It's not the storm before the calm. This is the deep and dying breath of this love that we've been working on. We're going down, and you can see it too. We're going down, and you know that we're doomed. My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room.

Now and then I think of when we were together. Like when you said you felt so happy
you could die. Told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company. But that was love and it's an ache I still remember
I'm in repair, I'm not together but I'm getting there
I'm in repair, I'm not together but I'm getting there











Ryot - I love you, little girl. You are my sweet miracle.

Hey, little girl, you might not know this song. This is not the kind of song that you can sing along to but hey, little girl, maybe someday at least that's what all the good people will say. Hey, little girl, look what you've done. You've gone and stole my heart and made it your own. You stole my heart and made it your own.

Although you see the world different than me. Sometimes I can touch upon the wonders that you see all the new colors and pictures you've designed. Oh yes, sweet darling, so glad you are a child of mine. Child of mine, child of mine, oh yes, sweet darling, so glad you are a child of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!