Thursday, January 3, 2013

Present to me, from me. Happy New Year's!

I don't usually buy things for me. When I do, I have penny-pinched money or I have used gift cards. I don't like spending money in general. But as a way of saying "Happy New Year's" to me, I bought myself a little present.

A Coffee Pot!

I love coffee and without gift cards, Starbucks and Dunns Bros. just gets too expensive. So I bought myself a cheap but good coffee pot that looks quite perfect in my kitchen if I may say so myself. Now, I have more motivation for my feet to hit the cold floor in the morning because I am going to start my coffee pot. I can hear the gurgling of the water warming up and I can smell the sweet aroma dancing its way towards me.


"The best thing about waking up, is Folger's in your cup!"

Ok, not the best thing about waking up, but it's definitely placed high on the list. Oh! And wanna hear the best thing about the whole experience? I thought that Folger's Black Silk was only in the Kuerig K-cups. But no, no, no! They have Black Silk in a regular tub just for me! So this morning, I started my Black Silk brewing, added a little sugar and some Irish Almond Cream and it was just perfection in a warm delicious cup.

I think 2013 started off just fine and dandy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!