Sunday, November 11, 2012

Committee Meeting: The Nap Bubble

I'm still pretty sick but I went to church this morning. Ryot fell asleep on the way home so I thought I could take a nap. Now 30 minutes later I am lying in bed wide awake because of this committee meeting I just had with myself:

*lying in bed thinking about how warm an comfortable I am*
Thought process:
I love my bed.
I love these blankets. They are so warm.
But it's not the blankets that are warm, it's my body heat being contained.
The blankets are acting like an incubator trapping all of my body heat so that I am warm and cozy.
Like a bubble. I'm in a blanket bubble.
But how do bubbles work?
Like if you blow a bubble in a warm car and then it floats outside where it's cold does it stay warm or is the wall of the bubble so thin that the air is whatever temperature surrounding the bubble?

Maybe I can try to nap again later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!