Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful November Days 22-23: good company and sleep

Thankful November Day 22: Good company

I am so thankful for good friends and company to surround myself with. I had a blast at Chtistelle's house with friends and family. I even got to talk to Granny for a little bit until Ryot's decided to face plant into the kitchen tile. Poor baby. It was nice to talk about football and family and just relax. I don't get to do that often so it was a lot of fun. I even went into a football bet which was a lot of fun. Las Vegas taught me that football is even more fun to watch when you are invested in the game. I was in the final three on the list which was fun for me. Ryot was being so goo and everyone was kind to her even when she was getting in the way. It was great to be able to relax an enjoy the day.

Day 23: sleep

I have never been a night person. When I was in middle school, I used to come home sick from sleepovers because I wouldn't get enough sleep. In high school when I would hang out with friends sometimes the reason I would miss curfew was that I fell asleep at Vanessa or Shay's house. I'm just not good at the late night hours. I think I actually have some sort of chemical imbalance or something because I couldn't stay awake all night even If I tried. One of my favorite times in the day is getting in my pjs and curling up in bed on my hubby's chest. The only problem is I wake up usually between 3-5 times a night. Last night I fell asleep at 930pm and I woke up at 1030, 1215, 350 and 630. Didn't have to pee, just woke up. Fun huh? So I am very thankful for the times I do get to sleep. I'm thankful for sweet rest. :) now, who wants some coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!