Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I don't know!!!!!!!

I'm at the point now where I think im doing everything 'right' with the right motives and I'm taking the necessary precautions. And still nothing is changing and I'm thinking 'ok, God, what am I supposed to learn or change or do so that we can get over this mountain. I will do anything if youjust show me what it is.' so I guess I just wait. Feel better sweet Ryot. I wish there was more I could do! It breaks my heart that you aren't feeling well. I love you so much.

3 comments:

  1. You were the one that told me a few weeks ago that if we seek the Lord, he'll give us more than our heart desires. So eat your own words sista! ;) but it's so true. A month ago I was like "WHAT THE HECK??!!!!!" and now im like "what...the....heck." (the first one was stress and confusion; second was unbelief of what He can do) love you! wish I could be there to help out with Ryot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o that's allison by the way...your cuz. but I dont know how to work this thing

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes Cuz. It's something I have to remind myself of almost everyday! God is so good though! I LOVE YOU!

      Delete

blah blah blah...Tell me what you think!